Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just bored!

hellow world! it's tuesday again which means "a night of torture!" i should continue making my postcards for tomorrow's studio but then i am soooo bored and my back starts to sore =P so i think why not writing this journey as an industrial design up in my design blog =p

i am doing martin place for the environs project, although i wish i can do central *coz i have lots of better ideas for central station.... i just did 4 of them and there's one more to go... so tired already! I haven't had a well sleep for the past few days....i think because we have a project due on Monday and this project which id due tomorrow....

and anyways, as soon as my postcards are finished, I'll upload the photos of it....comments are welcomed! *since i always want to improve my design skill, knowing everyone are just sooo good and i am jealous :$ haha

oohh 1 more thing: I cant waitt for holidays to comeee =D

anyways, backkk to postcard makingg.....ciaoooooo

1 comment: